Brilliant People Saying Brilliant Things, Brilliantly
Brilliant People Saying Brilliant Things, Brilliantly
Bring it ...
Monday, April 16, 2012
Facebook Page
I just thought that everyone should know there is a Facebook page entitled: "J Spencer Fluhman is My Hero." Obviously, anyone with a Facebook should go and join this group. And then we all need to convince Fluhman to get a Facebook.
I thought the Facebook page had died out, but alas Jori has found it. It was set up by a TA of mine years ago and it used to function, I gather, as something like Addison's historical collection. (Hollie used to check on it periodically to tell me how dumb my jokes were.) I of course feared and loathed its existence, since I could neither shape its content nor patrol its tone.
I thought the Facebook page had died out, but alas Jori has found it. It was set up by a TA of mine years ago and it used to function, I gather, as something like Addison's historical collection. (Hollie used to check on it periodically to tell me how dumb my jokes were.) I of course feared and loathed its existence, since I could neither shape its content nor patrol its tone.
ReplyDelete