Yo peeps,
So Pro. F said that he would bring the pizza, and we have to bring everything else. I'll bring some paper plates for us to use, but we also need cups, drinks, and napkins. Anyone who can bring those, please let us all know so we can coordinate with one another.
- Jori
So Pro. F said that he would bring the pizza, and we have to bring everything else. I'll bring some paper plates for us to use, but we also need cups, drinks, and napkins. Anyone who can bring those, please let us all know so we can coordinate with one another.
- Jori
Thanks Jori! I can bring the napkins!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jori! I can bring the napkins!
ReplyDeleteSo it looks like we're still on the hook for drinks and cups. I'll bring a two-liter of something tasty but we still need cups and at least one other person to bring another beverage. Any takers?
ReplyDelete-Bryant
Thanks Jori, Shelby, and Bryant. I'll bring the cups.
ReplyDelete